iCALM is the only industry organisation in Australia and New Zealand committed to supporting Concierge and Lifestyle Management professionals.
Becoming a member will provide you with many benefits, but really it is about being part of the “community”.
Benefits of Membership
iCALM is an industry group that is an incorporated business (Adele Blair and Kay Marco are both Directors). iCALM is not an Association and as such is not restricted by quorums, articles of associations, annual elections or reliant upon (or delayed by) volunteer committees and sub-committees.
We are business that is committed to the concierge industry and to developing the careers and network of our members. As a result we are able to very quickly adapt, respond or adjust our offering to meet industry demands and member needs.
Discounts / Rewards
- If you are an AAPO Member you will receive a $25 Discount on your iCALM Membership fee (conditions apply).
- iCALM Members also receive a $25 discounted membership fee when joining AAPO.
- Members only rates for our Annual Conference in a different location each year. Check the Events page.
- When you refer a new iCALM Member, receive a $50 bonus.
- All members are issued with a Membership Logo to place on their website and other marketing collateral (shown right).
- All Members are issued with a Membership Certificate which can be displayed at your place of work and included in tenders and proposals.
- Opportunity to become an Accredited Concierge Professional
- Media appearances of iCALM and our members will be shared. We will also bring you any articles we find that are relevant to our industry ensuring you are always up to date. These are usually posted in our members only Facebook group.
- All Members receive a quarterly eNewsletter
- Feature Articles in our quarterly eNewsletter from specialist and industry experts.
- Be Our Guest in our quarterly eNewsletter provides you with an introduction to other members around Australia and New Zealand to help you build your network.
- Quarterly Get Connected Meetings in each State (as well as a Christmas party), where you can meet and network with others in your state in an informal setting.
- An iCALM State Representative in every state for local knowledge and support
- Access to our members only Facebook group. Post a question, start a discussion, get involved!
- Follow us on Twitter so we can RT your message to broaden your reach.
- Access to the members only area of our website which features our back catalogue of feature articles, member resources and alliances.
- A free listing on the iCALM directory
- Access to industry experts for personalised mentoring
Recruitment / Employment Opportunities
- Full access to our Jobs board to secure new staff for your team or seek out new opportunities for your business
- Members will receive 48 hours advance notice of all recruitment vacancies before they are posted live.
- Access to the world first Diploma of Personal Concierge Services.
We are actively seeking new initiatives to bring more benefits to Members all the time. New Membership Benefits will be announced via our quarterly eNewsletter.